Expect The Unexpected
Expect the Unexpected
Val @ Renewal
Judges 3:12-15 NIV
Moabites, Ammonites, and Amalekites were not only neighbors but also ______________ of the Jews. Gen. 19:30–38; Gen. 36:12, 16; Deut. 25:17, 19
Significance of God’s Right Hand
- God’s right hand of ____________ Ex 15:6
- God’s right hand means _______________ Rev 5:1
- God’s right hand provides ____________ Gen 48:14
- God _____________ (promises) by his right hand Isaiah 62:8-9
- God provides ________________ by his right hand Psalm 16:11
- God’s Chosen One _______ at his right hand Ps 110:1
_________ of a left-handed Deliverer
Eglon means _____________
God does not always work by what we call “__________” or “____________” methods.
He uses the ________________to accomplish His purpose! Isaiah 53:2b-3; Luke 23:35-39; 1 Corinthians 1:18, 22-24
God is showing the world that his salvation will not come in a “_________________” way
God uses a “left-handed” deliverer… to _____________ His will and deliver “left-handed” people! 1 Corinthians 1:26-27
Why does God use marginalized and unlikely people? 1 Corinthians 1:29
The goal of each Judges Cycle is the ________________ of Yahweh
How can Yahweh, the holy God, use men who manifest such horrible, sinful people to accomplish His will?
- While God does not ______________sinful methods, He nevertheless uses the human agent to accomplish the deliverance of his people.
- God is able to use flawed individuals to accomplish his purposes ____________ approving of their flaws.
- Ehud is willing to take personal risk _____________ personal assurance(s) from God that it will succeed. ie. Ehud was willing to risk it all for God. We call that _________!
- We can take encouragement that God will, in his timing, judge the wicked of this world, though sometimes this may be accomplished through other ___________ people.